New Post Design Image Map
Welcome To Team Gold (:

Taking some initiative/ Training session

Lately I've been thinking more about what this army is: nothing much. This soldiers have gotten lazy, the troops have become uninterested, easily distracted, and out of reach. I've decided to attempt to change that by taking initiative and scheduling a training session. I know school is starting, and I want to be considerate, so I made sure to schedule it on the weekend. I want as many people to come as possible, this is urgent. Promotions will be given to those who attend. The information regarding this training session is below.

Training Session

When: Saturday, August 25th 2012

Where: Cozy

Times:

1:30 PM Pacific

2:30 PM Mountain

3:30 PM Central

5:30 PM Eastern

9:30 PM United Kingdom


Comment if you can make it. Promotions will be giving to those who attend!

~Saint Spice