New Post Design Image Map
Welcome To Team Gold (:

Goodbye Guys

Hello Team Gold,


     Well I must retire, I am getting too busy.  My time in Team Gold has been amazing, and I am going to miss all of you guys.  I will visit sometimes, and maybe just maybe, I might come back some day.  Well now it is just time to mention people that have helped me in Team Gold.


Spice Ice: Oh Spice, you are the only reason I am in Team Gold, thank you, you have been a great friend.

Lizz: We were good friends, too bad you left. :(

Tj: We haven't talked much, but you seem pretty cool.

Shane:  We were great friends, and you were one of my favorite people in Team Gold.

Poolala: Great troop, and a great friend, you will be a great leader of Team Gold one day.

Walie: You are an amazing person, another future leader of Team Gold. Keep up the good work.

Mercury: We were good friends, you are very funny.

Thuan: Haha you are fun.

Marz: You are a great person, funny too.

Pup: We don't talk much, but you are fun.

Sparky: Hehehe u funny.

Garrett Jr (32wade) : Bye son, you are a great friend.

Sonic: You are a great friend with my son, and a very nice person.

Rock: I want you to take my spot, but idk, anyways you are a great guy.

Sharpy: Fun Fun Funny. :D

Green: You are a great guy.

Dudeboy: Another great friend of mine, keep up the great work in TG, definitely a future leader.

Nick :You are a great guy, and I will miss you, keep up with Team Gold.

Daryan; You are a very nice guy, but stay with TG only. :D

Moopie: Great Troop, great friend

Ace: Dude what happened to you? Anyways thanks for being a great friend.

Maddie: Haha you are so funny, I will miss you

Courtney: Same with Maddie, I will miss you. :(

Presh: Great friend , I will miss you.

Kota: you are funny :)

Kikisa: You are very funny and a great troop.

Ro: We didn't talk much but you are fun.

Kool: Bye cool, we were great friends. :(

Adro: You are a great troop, and a great friend, go far in Team Gold. :D Go Team GB!

Link: <3 Awh Link im gonna miss you.


If I forgot anyone I am sorry there are just so many people that have made this experience amazing.

For The Last Time,
Your Former Leader,

Garrett1233

Here are some highlights of my time in TG.