New Post Design Image Map
Welcome To Team Gold (:

I'm Back////Goals to set

Hey everyone, I'm back. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Rock and I am a 2nd in Command here in Team Gold.
Now I would like to take a minute to share some goals for Team Gold that I have in mind.

1. Recruit more often. This is an obvious reason as we need more soldiers to become powerful once again.

2. Practice our tactics. One of the most important goals. Before I took a vacation, during battles our tactics were a bit weak. Without good tactics, we will never win any battles, war, invasions, or defenses.

3. Leader Goal: We need to schedule more events or we will go no where. Over the next two weeks I will be busy but I will come on as soon as possible to schedule an event or make sure every leader schedules at least 2 events a week. This is our key to becoming powerful.

4. Re-Claim our land. I don't know if you know but pretty much most of the armies own our land. We must get it back after we have achieved the first three goals.


Once achieving all four of these goals, I will guarantee you all that we will be strong again.


Do you have any good goals in mind to set for the army? If so, comment with them and I will add them to the list.

READY TO FIGHT?!?!?!?!

                               ~Rock4